Monday, September 5, 2011

Ii is for "I Spy"

As I was busy doing my chores this morning I spied with my little eye something that begins with the letter "I". It is something that old-fashioned people like me use to get the wrinkles out of their clothes. Maybe you have one at your house, too. Do you know what it is? I also spied four other things that begin with letters of the alphabet I have somehow skipped during my backwards alphabet blogging this year. Here are some pictures and clues:

1. What is something to blow noses with


that starts with the letter "K"?


2. What is your favorite thing to look for at my house


that starts with the letter "M"?


3. What is something with pages for drawing or writing


that starts with the letter "N"?


4. What is something you can use to draw or write with


that starts with the letter "P"?



Give me your best guesses . . . see if you can "I spy" any of these things in your house . . . and watch out for the answers later this week. Maybe I will be inspired to give bonus tickets to anyone who still reads the Alpha-blog!

Happy "I spying"!

Love, Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, step it cousins--Jack is still reading and checking back! Here are his quiz answers, but he needed help with #1 because we call them tissues and he'd never heard of Kleenex (and apparently not an iron)!?
    1. Kleenex
    2. M&Ms
    3. notebooks
    4. pencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a little late, but here are eddy's guesses
    1. m&m's
    2. books
    3. pencils
    4. tissues

    ReplyDelete