Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ll is for Love

February is the month of love


I know that Valentine's Day is long over, but I learned from a very cute library book called "Love, Ruby Valentine" that it is never too late to say "I love you".
Here is a list of eleven things I love:

I love Zach more than all the shrimp in the sea.
I love Brody more than all the pajamas in his pajama collection.
I love Luke more than all the air in the great outdoors.

I love Eddy more than all books in his
Mommy's picture book collection.
I love Lindsay Lu more than all the spots on a million ladybugs.


I love Coltin more than all the puzzle pieces in Grandpa's puzzle collection.


I love Wade more than all the cups and cars he has "organized".
I love Owen more than all the snowflakes in winter.


I love Jack more than all the legoes in his collection.
I love Ryan more than all the super powers
in all the super heroes put together.
I love Nash more than all the stars in the sky.


Now it's your turn to write a list of eleven things you love in your journal or Chapter Ll of your Alpha-Book. They don't all have to be people, either. Maybe you also love brownies or books or holidays like I do. Show or tell me some of the things you love and I would love to give you a lovely prize!

Happy love list making!
Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment