Monday, March 29, 2010

Ii is for I Spy

I was wandering through my house on an alphabet hunt
and I spied with my little eye:
A delicious red fruit that starts with Aa
Something to look at or read that starts with Bb
A time-telling device hanging on the wall that starts with Cc
Something to put food on or in that starts with Dd
Something to crack and cook . . .
or decorate for Easter that starts with Ee
Beautiful growing things in our garden that start with Ff
(or Dd is you want to get technical)
A cute tin animal decoration sitting on the table that starts with Gg
Something to put clothes on inside the closet that starts with Hh
And a glass of cold, frosty cubes that start with Ii
What did I spy?
Now it's your turn to go on an alphabet hunt in your house.
Tell me what you find and I just might give you an
incredibily fabulous prize.
Happy "I spying"!
Love, Grandma

4 comments:

  1. Eddy spies:
    1. an apple
    2. an egg
    3. and a snowman. . .maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wade saw:
    An Apple, books, clock, dishwasher, eggs, flowers (daffodils), a goose from Ben Franklin, hangers, and ice cubes! Maybe I did help him a little...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody played "I Spy" around our house and spied..."a"pples, "b"aby Lukers, "c"lock, "d"addy and "d"og, "e"mily (smarty-pants!), "f"lower picture, "g"arden, "h"ouse, and "i"ce cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Brody! I declare you the winner of the fabulous prize. Thanks for trying Eddy and Wade . . . maybe I could give you a not-so-fabulous prize anyway.

    ReplyDelete