Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oo is for Ocean

Oh, what fun I had going to Oregon on vacation
with our whole entire family
. . . and being there when all eight boys saw
the ocean for the very first time!

Besides some seashells, salt water taffy, and a Christmas ornament;
this is the picture book I brought home as a souvenir.
It is a cute story about a Mom and her baby's
adventure just getting to the beach.
Maybe you can look for it at the library sometime or . . .
better yet, I could read my book to you the next time I see you.

In the meantime, find your Oo puzzle pieces
for your Alpha-Book . . .or make an
"ocean" in Chapter Oo of your book by painting one page
blue and gluing on pictures of fishes, whales, octopus, etc. . .
or you could make a vacation memory jar
with the seashells you collected!

Have an Ooooutstanding day!
Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment