Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bb is for Book Basket

To help me count the days until Christmas
I wrapped up 26 of my favorite Christmas picture books
from Aa to Zz and put them in a basket by our Christmas tree!
Grandpa or I (or you if you happen to be here ) will open one of these wrapped books each day and I will tell you about it so you can read it, too. Your family probably owns some of these books and you can find the others either at the library or at my house!
The first present (Aa) is a
pop-up book called "Christmas Alphabet" by Robert Sabuda
The next present (Bb) is "Bah! Humbug?"
It is the story of a big brother who thinks Santa is a big fat humbug and forces his little sister, who still believes in Santa, to help him set a trap to catch Santa on Christmas Eve. Read it to see what happens. (and remember to button on the letter "B")
Merry 26 Books until Christmas!
Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment