Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vv Word-of-the-Day


Going on a vacation is so fun that many people
bring home souvenirs to help them remember
their adventure. Some people buy mugs,
and some people buy postcards, and some
people buy hats or tee shirts.

But I buy picture books to help me remember my vacations!
Here are four of my favorites:
 

When we went to Mount Rushmore and the
Black Hills in South Dakota I bought
"Cindy Ellen"
a Wild Western Cinderella by Susan Lowell


When we visited Cannon Beach in Oregon
I found
"How Will We Get to the Beach?
a guessing game story by Brigitte Luciani


When we saw the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia
I bought
"John, Paul, George and Ben"
by Lane Smith


And while we were in Alaska I found
"The Salmon Princess"
An Alaska Cinderella Story by Mindy Dwyer

Come visit my "vacation" library anytime you want!
Happy Yummy Summer Reading . . .
Love, Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment