Friday, July 1, 2011

Itty Bitty Ice Cream Coned "I"

It's time to find your paper plate with an upper-case I on it . . . and your little baggie with a lower-case i inside it. Use your imagination and the itty-bitty triangles, circles and pom poms to create itty-bitty ice cream cones all over the letter I.In the book, "Imagine" by Alison Lester, a little boy and girl imagine they are in all kinds of places like the jungle, the ocean, or the country, etc. . . When you turn the page, a big picture of the jungle, ocean, or countryside appears and it's like an "I Spy" book to find all the animals.

I imagine your Alpha-Bug is probably as long as mine by now. Tell me what letters you have finished and where your Alpha-bug is hanging out this summer and I may be inspired to give you an ice cream treat!


Have an interesting ice creamy day!


Love, Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Eddy's alpha-bug is in his room on his wall and he has finished eight letters! His favorite letter is E of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are finished with "I" as well and our bug is hanging in the playroom/soon to be boys room!

    ReplyDelete