Friday, January 28, 2011

Xx is for Xbox

Did you know that I have an xbox? It's not exactly like the one your family owns. My xbox does not use electricity or plug into anything. My xbox does not have controllers or make lots of noise. You can't play games on it either. My xbox is much more magical, and a little more colorful than your black box. My xbox is sort of like a store. Inside are (or soon will be) surprises for every letter of the alphabet.
In a couple months the xbox will be all full and ready for my alpha-blog followers (you!) to go shopping! But first you have to earn tickets to "buy" the alpha-surprises. Intead of fabulous prizes this year, I will give you tickets for assorted projects or activities (like from the "Zz" post). Show me what you've been doing in your Alpha-Book (or number notebook . . . or color book or cookbook, etc.) and I will give you some more tickets! Maybe I'll even give you a ticket if you make a comment on this post . . . or you give me more ideas of ways to earn a ticket or surprises to put in the xbox.
Happy waiting for the xbox grand opening!
Love, Grandma

1 comment:

  1. Jack would like to comment and say he's been working on his alpha-book and adding stickers of the different letters. He's excited to earn some tickets--thanks Grandma!

    ReplyDelete