Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Qq is for Quiz

Since summer has nearly slipped away, I decided to quit the picture book posts. I may not have quite finished the alphabet, but I will still give you a fabulous prize for any or all puzzle pieces you glued in your Alpha-Books this summer.

Now . . . on to our regularly scheduled alphabet adventures.



Qq is for this quick quiz:

Question number one:



Who do you think should win a fabulous prize

in the "Ee is for Elephant" coloring contest?



Zach who is quite confident about this colorful creation . . .


Brody who decided to color a regular elephant . . .

Jack who looked at every page of his "Elmer" book
for inspiration in coloring his elephant . . .


. . . or Eddy who has been much too busy doing puzzles

and loving little LuLu

to care as much about coloring an elephant!



Question number two:




What kind of fabulous prize would be worth winning?

Something big . . . or something small?

Something cute . . . or something yummy?

A new book . . .or a new box of crayons?

Some quarters . . . or something else?



Please help me solve my quandary.

Happy Quiz Day!

Love, Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Question #1 is a trick question I think! Jack is too shy to say himself, but he won't say anyone else either. As for Question #2, Jack said he likes books and coloring...and I'll add that he always loves something yummy! Thanks for the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to know, who won the elephant coloring contest? I want to see their fabulous prize!

    ReplyDelete